What is the General Curriculum for Ministry School?
Each quarter consists of 8 classes and is sequential in nature. Quarter 1 is foundational to everything that we teach and cannot be skipped or taken out of sequence. Each class in every quarter is vital to prepare you for the next class. Making up missed classes is vital for your growth and can be done by listening and taking notes to audio recordings found on the student dashboard. Our curriculum is as follows:
- Q1 - Identity and Transformation
- Q2 - Power and Healing
- Q3 - Hearing God and the Prophetic Gifts
- Q4 - Inner Healing and Freedom
- Q5 - Power Evangelization
- Q6 - Intimacy with God
- Q7 - Advanced Ministry Training
- Q8 - Leadership and Deployment
Learn more about our curriculum here and read the impact it makes in the lives of our students here!